Who’s having your data?
The following personnel will have access to your data:
- Our internal HR consultants.
- Our IT support team
- Prospective hiring managers / clients.
How long will your personal data be retained by us?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. We maintain specific records management and retention policies and procedures, so that personal data are deleted after a reasonable time according to the following retention criteria:
- We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you.
- We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you.
- We retain your data for as long as needed to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
Which personal data do we gather?
We collect personal data at its websites in the following ways:
- directly (for example, when you provide personal data to sign up on a our resume database)
- Indirectly (for example, a third party submits your profile to use for purposes of recruitment or contracting opportunity or contract).
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal data that you provide by filling in forms on our website. Pages that collect this type of personal data may provide further information as to why your personal data are needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to an VUI website or social sites.
- Our website collects personal data about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
What are the sources of marketing data?
The bulk of the personal data we collect and use for marketing purposes relates to individual employees of our clients and other companies with which we have an existing business relationship. We may also obtain contact information from public sources, including content made public at social media websites, to make an initial contact with a relevant individual at a client or other company.
Do we send targeted e-mails?
We send targeted e-mail messages or texts typically include a potential job opportunity, web beacons, cookies, and similar technologies that allow us to know whether you open, read, or delete the message, and links you may click.
Targeted e-mails from VUI may include additional data privacy information, as required by applicable laws.
Do we maintain Customer/Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) databases?
Like most companies, VUI uses customer/Candidate relationship management (CRM) database technology to manage and track our marketing & recruitment efforts. Our CRM databases include personal data belonging to individuals at our client and other companies with whom we already have a business relationship or want to develop one. The personal data used for these purposes includes relevant business information, such as: contact data, publicly available information (e.g. board membership, published articles, press releases, your public posts on social media sites if relevant for business purpose), your responses to targeted e-mail (including web activity following links from our e-mails), website activity of registered users of our website, and other business information included by Accenture professionals based on their personal interactions with you. If you wish to be excluded from our CRM databases, please contact us.
Do we combine and analyze personal data?
Do we share personal data with third parties?
- We do not sell or disclose your personal data provided to us, to any advertisers or other third parties for marketing, promotional and other purposes,
- We will only make your personally identifiable information available to any 3rd party when we have your consent to share the information (such as hiring customer managers and contracted and/or potential customers).
What are your rights regarding marketing communications?
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data, or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in e-mails we send to you. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you, or to have your personal data removed from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases at any time by contacting us. In such cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out in order to avoid contacting you again.
Compliance with Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
VUI is compliance with Personal Data Protection Act by:
- Asking for your consent to use your personal information.
- Make our Terms of Service readable and accessible. No fine print here.
- We do not sell or disclose your personal data provided to us, to any advertisers or other third parties for marketing, promotional and other purposes, except to prospective hiring managers.
We will only make your personally identifiable information available to any 3rd party when we have your consent to share the information.